This all-leather banjo strap is made from 3mm thick, soft vegetable tanned leather. The strap is 1 1/4 inches wide (30mm) with a 2 3/4 inch (70mm) wide shoulder pad. The cushioned shoulder pad is a long 18" (46cm), so eases the pressure of a heavy resonator style banjo across your back. The exact position of the shoulder pad can be altered for maximum comfort, without affecting the height and angle of the banjo.
The strap is supplied with 5/8" (16mm) leather loops connected with strong brass screw-on Chicago bolts. These loops can either be attached your banjo's brackets directly, or by use of tie-on leather cords or brass trigger hooks. Please specify your preference in the options.
Length adjustment is via our standard double-stud method, giving a 44-54" range. A sliding leather cover protects your banjo from the brass studs. Please ask if you need a longer or shorter strap.
• Available in three colours.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee. All cost refunded if returned.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free picks tin.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message me anytime for more details.