Hand crafted, full grain, vegetable tanned leather strap. Lined and padded and available in two adjustments ranges, it's both comfortable and flexible. The top quality leather, attention to detail and skilled craftsmanship make this guitar strap both beautiful and a pleasure to wear.
The strap features an embossed grain piece in traditional style with decorative pierced pattern, and the edges have been rounded and sealed for a smooth finish.
Choose black, brown or tan plus adjustment length range. (Contact us if you need longer or shorter.)
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England.
• We ship worldwide, usually in 2 days - click "Shipping & Policies" above.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free pick holder and pick.
• Check out our feedback - click the ***** button above.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message me anytime for more details.
About Pinegrove Leather
Our small workshop is in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England, surrounded by beautiful steep sided wooded valleys. Rod has designed a range of leather gifts for musicians, scribblers and travellers. All these are made with meticulous care, for people who value beautiful objects. We also like to hear from our customers - call us any time!