This full grain, vegetable tanned leather strap is supple and strong, with solid, antique brass studs and buckles, making this both beautiful to look at and very comfortable to wear.
The strap has a long, cushioned shoulder pad and comes in two adjustment length ranges. Please get in touch if you would like a longer or shorter length.
The shoulder strap is 2 3/4 inches wide (70 mm) with the attachment straps pivoting on D-rings. We also make 1 inch wide (25 mm), in 3 mm thick leather.
There are three colours to choose from - tan, black or brown, and the tan comes with country-style cream stitching.
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England.
• We ship worldwide, usually in 2 days - click "Shipping & Policies" above.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free pick holder and pick.
• Check out our feedback - click the ***** button above.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message me anytime for more details.
About Pinegrove Leather
Our small workshop is in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England, surrounded by beautiful steep sided wooded valleys. Rod has designed a range of leather gifts for musicians, scribblers and travellers. All these are made with meticulous care, for people who value beautiful objects. We also like to hear from our customers - call us any time!