This simple banjo strap was designed for lightweight banjos without a resonator back. It is made from 3mm thick vegetable tanned leather with a natural grain and a fine sheen. The strap is 1 1/4 inches wide (30mm). The strap edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This results in a comfortable strap which does not cut into your shoulder.
Attachment to the banjo is very flexible and Pinegrove supplies everything you need. The strap can be supplied with 5/8" (16mm) leather loops connected with strong brass screw-on Chicago bolts. These loops can fixed to the brackets (J-hooks) directly. Alternatively you can choose tie-on leather cords or solid brass trigger hooks. Please specify your preference in the options.
Length adjustment is via our standard double-stud method, giving a 38-53" (97-135 cm) range. A sliding leather cover protects your banjo from the brass studs. Please ask if you need a longer or shorter strap.
• Available in three colours.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England.
• 100% satisfaction guarantee. All cost refunded if returned.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free picks tin.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message me anytime for more details.