• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• 3 inches wide
• Limited edition crocodile pattern cowhide
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
This is a limited edition bass guitar strap, suitable for any guitar. We only have one piece of leather with this pattern. When it's gone it's gone! On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) cowhide leather with an embossed alligator pattern. We have treated and dyed the leather further to give you a strap with extra wow factor.
The Pinegrove BS73C leather bass strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals. On the back of the strap is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The BS73C bass strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). We also have a narrower strap in the same style, the GS72C. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 9 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm). Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Also available as a standard width (2 3/8") guitar strap
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: 38" to 52"(96 to 132cm)
Weight: 350g (10oz) approx