• 3.5mm thick (9oz) highest quality leather
• 4 styles to choose from
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The hand-crafted GS25 leather guitar strap is made from full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. It has a beautiful natural grain and the smell alone reflects its quality. The leather comes from only the shoulder section of the cowhide where it has the strongest grain. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort. Designed and made to professional musician standards: no sore shoulder at the end of a gig!
This vintage-style strap is a full 1 inch wide - twice the normal width - giving a modern feel to a traditional design. It comes with a 65mm (2 3/4") wide shoulder pad. The shoulder pad is foam-lined and is shaped to fit comfortably around the neck. The strap has a long adjustment length for all sizes of people, from 104cm (41") all the way to 140cm (55"). Message me if you require a longer or shorter strap. A "hidden stud" adjustment system ensures no metal parts are exposed to scratch or dent your instrument.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free pick holder or other gift
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
This style of guitar strap is also available in a narrower 18mm (3/4 inch) width.
Strap width: 25mm (1")
Strap length: 104cm (41") to 140cm (55").
Shoulder pad dimensions: 28.5cm (11") x 6.5cm (2.75").
Weight: 200g (8oz)