• 3.5mm thick (9oz) highest quality leather
• 3 colours to choose from
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
If all you want is a simple guitar strap made from a really good piece of leather, then this is the one. The design is simple, it's all about the leather.
The GS41 Leather Guitar Strap is made from a single piece of full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. This leather has a beautiful, unique natural grain and patina that will only improve with age. It even has a proper leather smell. The leather comes from only the best part of the cowhide where it has the strongest grain. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort.
Once the shape has been cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. The strap is then double stitched all round for extra strength. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
This guitar strap is a full 60mm (2 3/8") wide, with leather 3.5mm thick (9oz). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 9 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 53". Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free pick holder or other gift
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
This style of guitar strap is also available as a bass guitar strap with a wider 76mm (3 inch) width. See the BS53 Bass Strap.
Strap width: 60mm (2 3/8")
Strap length: 104cm (41") to 140cm (55").
Weight: 200g (8oz)