• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Rugged-style high quality oiled leather
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The Pinegrove GS61 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) oiled leather with a natural grain pattern, made under the strict specifications of our local leather supplier here in Yorkshire, England. This leather has been fully tanned and then oiled to give a rugged, aged look. The natural grain has been enhanced through drum-softening. Further use will improve its distressed looks.
On the back of the strap is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The GS61 guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). We also have a 3" strap with the same design. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 54" (96 to 132cm). See the options to order a longer or shorter strap. Message us for an extra long strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• Also available as a wider 3" strap
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx