• 9oz (3.5mm thick), natural brown or tan leather
• Non-rust distressed bronze effect buckle
• Choice of leather and stitching
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
The GS78 Guitar Strap is made from real vegetable-tanned natural cowhide. It is 2 1/2 inches wide, reducing to 1 1/2 inches for the buckle. It has a natural grain that improves with age. The leather is so thick it doesn't need a lining, and the back side has a matt texture, so it won't slip too easily on your shoulder. Message us if you need a suede lining.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin.
The GS78 guitar strap has a large heavy buckle with a unique design and an aged bronze finish. It is made of cast zinc so it won't rust or mark your clothing. The buckle is attached with 3 strong brass rivets, giving you complete security. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
In addition to the 3" length adjustment given by the buckle, the GS78 has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 9 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 36" to 53" (91 to 135cm). Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The strap pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger strap pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 1/2" (63mm)
Strap length: 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm)
Weight: 300g (12oz)