• 9oz (3.5mm thick), highest quality leather
• Limited edition hand-dyed cowhide
• Choice of buckles
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The GS78A Limited Edition Guitar Strap is made from real vegetable tanned natural cowhide. It has an embossed grain effect and antique colour effect. It's showy, but laid-back at the same time. It's so thick it doesn't a lining, and the back side is clean and smooth. (See picture) Message us if you need a suede lining.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin.
The GS78A guitar strap has a choice of large buckles with distressed and aged finish. These are made in France and took us a long time to find. They are all very special. The buckle is attached with 3 strong brass rivets, giving you complete security. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
This guitar strap is 2 1/2" wide (63mm), with leather that's a minimum of 1/8" thick (3.5mm) (9oz weight). In addition to the 3" length adjustment given by the buckle, the strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 36" to 53" (91 to 135cm). Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Check out my feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 1/2" (63mm)
Strap length: 38" to 52"(96 to 132cm)
Weight: 300g (12oz)