• 9oz (3.5mm thick), highest quality black leather
• Non-rust steel effect buckle
• Choice of black or white stitching
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
The GS81 Guitar Strap is made from real vegetable tanned natural cowhide. It is 2 1/2 inches wide, reducing to 1 1/2 inches for the buckle. It has a natural grain that improves with age. The leather is so thick it doesn't need a lining, and the back side has a matt texture, so it won't slip too easily on your shoulder. Message us if you need a suede lining.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin. Choose black or white heavyweight thread in the options.
The GS81 guitar strap has a large heavy buckle with a unique design and an aged finish. It is made of zinc so it won't rust or mark your clothing. The buckle is attached with 3 strong nickel-coated brass rivets, giving you complete security. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
In addition to the 3" length adjustment given by the buckle, the GS81 has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 9 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 36" to 53" (91 to 135cm). Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The strap pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message anytime for more details We're friendly!
Strap width: 2 1/2" (63mm)
Strap length: 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm)
Weight: 300g (12oz)