This leather stick bag is made of 1.5-2mm top grain leather, plenty tough enough protect your drumsticks, brushes, mallets etc. A textured leather cover panel gives extra protection. The two stick pockets can easily take 6 pairs of sticks, with two smaller pockets for accessories. The case closes with strong leather straps that go all the way round the case, with solid brass buckles. Strap loops on the back to prevent the straps from trailing on dirty stage floors. The bag also comes fitted with a 2mm cord to hang it off your floor tom. This case has been fully tested by a rock band on a European tour - it survived with zero damage.
This leather stick bag is also available in black, can be personalised with a full name. Please order this separately at
- Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free leather drum key holder
- Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
- Reinforced pin holes on straps for long life
- Hand-crafted in Hebden Bridge, England
- Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us any time for more details
Item size: 190x480x50mm (7.5x18.5x2.0 inches) when closed.
Item weight: 800g.
Click image to play video