• 9oz (3.5mm thick), highest quality leather
• 3 inches wide for bass and guitar
• Exclusive design heavyweight buckle
• Choice of leather and stitching
The BS79 Leather Guitar Strap is made from full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. It's a minimum of 1/8" thick (3.5mm) (9oz weight). This leather has a beautiful, unique natural grain and patina that will only improve with age. It even has a proper leather smell. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort. It's so thick it doesn't a lining, and the back-side is clean semi-suede finish.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
The BS79 guitar strap is a full 3" wide (76mm), so good for a heavy bass or guitar. It has a large heavy buckle with a unique design and a relic finish. An alternative "Rusty Bolt" buckle is also available.
In addition to the 3" length adjustment given by the buckle, the strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Check out my feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 3 inches (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 400g (14oz)