• 9oz (3.5mm thick), highest quality leather
• 3 inches wide for bass and guitar
• Exclusive design heavyweight buckle
• Matching or contrast stitching
The BS79 Leather Guitar Strap is made from full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. It's a minimum of 1/8" thick (3.5mm) (9oz weight). This leather has a beautiful, unique natural grain and patina that will only improve with age. It even has a proper leather smell. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort. It's so thick it doesn't a lining, and the back-side is clean semi-suede finish.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
The BS79 guitar strap is a full 3" wide (76mm), so good for a heavy bass or guitar. It has a large buckle that looks like a big old rusted bolt, bent into shape with a nail for a pin. It has actually been made from scratch as a buckle and is very strong and highly realistic. Heavy too! Your friends will ask how you made it! (We won't tell.)
In addition to the 3" length adjustment given by the buckle, the strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Check out my feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 3 inches (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 400g (14oz)