• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Textured camouflage effect leather
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove BS63 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for lasting comfort, so reducing shoulder pain from long gigs and rehearsals. It can be used with all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) waxed leather with a wildlife camo effect. This isn't just a printed pattern - the leather has been textured and you can feel the design. We only have one piece of this leather. When it's gone it's gone! The exact pattern on each strap is different.
On the back of the strap is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The BS63 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Also available as a standard width (2 3/8") guitar strap
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx