• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Realistic ostrich-skin pattern on quality cowhide
• Suitable for all guitars and basses
• Black, brown relic or tan
The Pinegrove BS63-O Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals.
The top side of the BS63-O is high quality Italian cowhide with an incredibly realistic ostrich-skin effect embossed onto it. On the back is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The BS63-O bass guitar strap is 3" wide (76mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm). See the options to order a longer or shorter strap. Message us for an extra long strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Also available as a standard width (2 3/8") guitar strap
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx