• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Realistic ostrich-skin pattern on quality cowhide
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
The Pinegrove GS61-O Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals.
The top side is high quality Italian cowhide with an incredibly realistic ostrich-skin effect embossed onto it. On the back of the strap is cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The GS61-O guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). We also have a 3" strap with the same design, the BS63-O. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 54" (96 to 132cm). See the options to order a longer or shorter strap. Message us for an extra long strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• Also available as a wider 3" strap
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx