New product - pictures are temporary
• 2mm thick quality leather
• Holds 8, 10 or 12 blues harmonicas
• Black or brown leather
• Brass or steel-effect hardware
The Pinegrove Harmonica Belt is made using the highest quality full grain vegetable-tanned leather. This leather is a full 2mm thick (5oz). After tanning, the leather has been drum-softened to give flexibility and raise its beautiful natural grain. Every piece is different.
The Pinegrove Harmonica Belt is designed to hold 10-hole diatonic blues harmonicas. The pockets are sized to hold any straight harps, from Crossovers to Lee Oskars. We've even managed to squeeze in a huge Huang Star Perfomer**. The pockets hold your harps quite tight at first, but after a day or two the pockets form themselves to the shape of your harps and it becomes easier to pull the harps out.
The pockets are attached to the belt with four strong loops, allowing them to slide around the belt to just where you need them. The belt itself is made from super tough 3.5mm thick leather and fitted with a cast brass buckle. (Zinc steel-effect buckle optional.) The buckle is a standard size, so it can be changed for another that features your own personal mojo.
Enter your waist size in the options when you order. Comes with 6 inches (15cm) adjustment, as on a regular belt.
Why you should buy this harmonica belt:
• Designed and built throughout to last a lifetime, we guarantee it
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free stickers
• Fast shipping worldwide with tracking
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
8-slot harp holder section: 17" / 43cm
10-slot harp holder section: 20 1/4" / 51cm
12 slot harp holder section: 23 1/2" / 59cm
Belt length: Select in options.