• 9oz weight (3mm thick) highest quality leather
• Laid-back slimline style
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
The GS55 guitar strap is made from 3mm thick vegetable tanned leather with a natural grain that will become more enhanced with age. The strap is 1 1/8 inches wide (30mm) to give a cool understated look. The strap edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This results in a comfortable strap which does not cut into your shoulder.
Length adjustment is via our standard double-stud method, giving a 38-51" (97-130 cm) range. A sliding leather cover protects your guitar from the brass studs. Please ask if you need a longer or shorter strap.
The GS55 Guitar Strap is perfect for lighter guitars, such as acoustics, but can be attached to any guitar or bass, either acoustic or electric. Also suitable for mandola, bouzouki and other folk instruments where an ordinary guitar strap would look out of keeping. The pin holes are a standard 3/8" (8mm) wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a choice of free gifts
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 30mm (1 1/8")
Strap length: 97cm (38") to 130cm (51").
Weight: 160g (6oz)