• Thick, soft high-quality leathers
• Ideal for heavy guitars that give a sore shoulder
• Double-padded for comfort
• 4-inch width spreads the load
The super-wide BS64 leather bass guitar strap is a full 4 inches wide (100mm) and can be used with any guitar or bass. It is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals. Looks great with any guitar or bass.
On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) oiled cowhide with a soft aged finish, made under the strict specifications of our specialist leather supplier in Yorkshire, England. Following tanning , it has been tumbled for several hours with oils and waxes to give a soft, buttery feel and a semi-matt sheen.
On the back of the strap is good thick nubuck, a polished suede which will never wear rough or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
Fits all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic. The strap's length can be adjusted up to 16" (40cm) using 8 interweave slots. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-built in rural Shropshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
Strap width: 4 inch (10cm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 450g (16oz) approx