• 9oz (3.5mm thick), natural leather
• Non-rust distressed steel effect buckle
• 40mm width (1 1/2")
• Choice of 9 stitch colours
• Long adjustment range
The GS80 Guitar Strap is made from real vegetable-tanned natural cowhide. It is a cool 1 1/2 inches wide (40mm) and has a natural grain that improves with age. The leather is so thick it doesn't need a lining, and the back side has a matt texture, so it won't slip too easily on your shoulder. Message us if you need a suede lining.
Once the strap parts have been perfectly cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This strap feels comfortable even on bare skin.
The GS80 guitar strap has a large heavy buckle with a unique design and an aged steel finish. It is made of cast zinc so it won't rust or mark your clothing. Alternatively, any buckle from the range can be fitted.
In addition to the 5" length adjustment given by the buckle, the GS80 has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. An extra long tail can be fitted - see the options. The strap pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger strap pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in rural Shropshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 1 1/2" (40mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 300g (12oz)