• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Quality conchos, not cheap tinplate
• Thick, naturally tanned leather
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove BS73 Leather Bass Guitar Strap is hand built for lasting comfort, so reducing shoulder pain from long gigs and rehearsals. It can be used with all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
On the top side is soft, luxurious vegetable-tanned leather with a completely natural grain pattern. This leather is 5oz weight, 2mm thick and tanned in Pisa, Italy, using techniques dating back hundreds of years. After tanning, the leather has been softened in rotating drums with a mixture of fresh oils and waxes to produce its soft buttery feel and distinctive leather aroma.
On the back of the strap is nubuck, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment.
The BS73 guitar strap is a full 3" wide (76mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Pinegrove Leather Western Guitar Straps
• Designed and hand-made in rural Shropshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx