• Finest quality naturally tanned black leather
• Embroidered design in cutaway
• Full 3 inches wide (77mm)
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove GS90 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built from premium quality vegetable-tanned leather. The Cutaway range features a psychedelic woven design insert, guaranteed to add to your on-stage kudos and enhance your guitar's good looks.
On the top side is soft, luxurious vegetable-tanned leather with a completely natural grain pattern. This leather is 5oz weight, 2mm thick and tanned in Pisa, Italy, using techniques dating back hundreds of years. After tanning, the leather has been softened in rotating drums with a mixture of fresh oils and waxes to produce its soft buttery feel and distinctive leather aroma.
The GS90 is a full 3 inches wide (76mm) to spread the weight of a heavy guitar or bass. On the back of the strap is real nubuck leather, good and thick, which will never crack, peel or otherwise let you down. Inside is a layer of thick wadding for added comfort. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment even on long tours.
The GS90 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Designed and hand-built in rural Shropshire, England
• Supplied in a cotton gift bag with free gift & sticker
• Also available in brown leather. For other colours, please ask
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 300g (10oz) approx