• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Rugged-style high quality oiled leather
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove BS63 Leather Bass Guitar Strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals. It is designed for basses, but can be used with any guitar, acoustic or electric. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) oiled leather with a natural grain pattern, made under the strict specifications of our local leather supplier here in Yorkshire, England. This leather has been fully tanned and then oiled to give a rugged, aged look. The natural grain has been enhanced through drum-softening. Further use will improve its distressed looks.
On the back of the strap is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The BS63 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 60mm). We also have a narrower strap in the same style, the GS61. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Also available as a standard width (2 3/8") guitar strap
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx