• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Smooth tan American boot leather
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
The Pinegrove GS61 leather guitar strap is hand built for comfort as well as looks. Inside are two layers, sports foam and synthetic wadding, so you'll be able to play long gigs and still feel fresh. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) waxed leather with a smooth finish, designed to make tough high quality boots. We only have one piece of this leather. When it's gone it's gone!
On the back of the strap is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for many years.
The GS61 guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). We also have a 3" strap with the same design. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range - see the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• Also available as a wider 3" strap
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx