• Thick high quality leather
• Strong heavy-duty zip
• Holds up to 10 pairs of sticks
• All-round tough, everlasting construction
This traditional vintage style drumstick bag is made of 2mm thick leather that's really thick and tough to protect your drumsticks, brushes, mallets etc. The bag has a strong high quality YKK zip. Many drummers complain that zips break too easily. At Pinegrove we have added extra width to the zip-up edge of the bag, so that stuffing the bag with drumsticks will not strain the zip.
This drumstick case holds up to ten pairs of sticks, brushes, mallets, etc. The accessory pocket is big enough for your Moongel, stick tape, spare drum keys, etc. It is fitted with 3mm adjustable shock cord to attach it to a floor tom.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free drum key holder.
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-crafted in Hebden Bridge, England.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message me any time for more details.
Available in jet black and tobacco brown. Free matching drum key holder included.
PERSONALISATION: A name patch with up to 20 letters including spaces can be added, on a patch above the front accessory pocket. Go to https://www.pinegroveleather.com/personalisation/personalisation-for-cases to order.
This item is always sent with tracking. A tracking number will be emailed to you on dispatch.
Item size: 190x480x50mm (7.5x18.5x2.0 inches) when closed
Item weight: 800g