• New for 2020
• 9oz (3.5mm thick), naturally tanned leather
• 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Choice of 9 stitch colours
The Pinegrove GS56 Guitar Strap is made from very thick vegetable-tanned natural cowhide. It is fully 3 inches wide (76mm), so spreads the load of a heavy solid-bodied guitar or bass. The natural grain improves with age. The leather is so thick it doesn't need a lining, and the back side has a matt texture, so it won't slip too easily on your shoulder. The strap edges have gone through a 5-stage intensive craft process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This results in smooth edges that won't cut into your shoulder.
The GS56 guitar strap has two adjustment straps, which together give 14" (36cm) of adjustment. We offer a choice of long or short ranges, see the options. Message us if you require a longer or shorter strap. The English-made cast-brass Conway buckles are heavy, strong and secure, so you can trust your valuable instrument will be held safely. The strap pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger strap pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift (see options)
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded