This case will hold up to 4 blues harmonicas strong and safe. It's built out of thick leather and stitched together with unbreakable thread, so will last forever. It took me a long time to find this leather and its perfect for the job. It's thick, so protects. It's soft, so cushions your precious harps. I haven't stopped there, I've covered all areas. The 4-Pack has solid brass fasteners and a tough leather lining, so you can trust it will last and last. You get a lifetime guarantee with it, so give it a hard time.
Yes, this is all-natural leather, tanned the old way with tree bark and plant extracts (tannins). Each cowhide is then softened in a huge rolling drum to make its natural grain rise. This also brings out any marks and scratches which just add more character. Every case is different. See that perfect-looking leather in the stores? It's all fake. With a Pinegrove 4-Pack, you get the real thing.
We make this case from start to finish here in our workshop, so you know it's well made. We cut every piece, sew every stitch and slowly finish every edge, so you get perfection and a great home for your harps. Finally we place this baby in a soft cotton gift bag and then a tough, padded, waterproof mail bag, so it gets to you just as we made it. You also get a complimentary leather harp pouch, a Pinegrove case sticker and a lifetime guarantee card.
• Highest quality full grain leather that won't wear out
• Compact design
• Pockets shaped for easy access
• Case folds back to become a bench-top harp holder
• Suitable for use on stage, in music sessions or at home
• Solid brass hardware with antique finish
• ID card holder inside, so you never lose your harps
• Reinforced side panels
Why you should buy this case:
• Designed and built throughout to last a lifetime, we guarantee it
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Read the reviews on this page, they make us very proud
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free leather harmonica pouch
• Fast shipping worldwide using British Royal Mail - stock usually ready to go
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
Occasional wrinkles, scratches, small flat areas and spots are typical on the leather used for this case. Full grain means it’s the topmost layer, the outer layer of the cowhide and the toughest part. The grain has an incredible natural beauty and makes every case unique. We select the best parts of each hide for the outer cover and aim to achieve symmetry in the grain pattern across it. We do not use parts of the hide that will be detrimental to the product's performance. These parts are often re-used for tags - we respect the cow.
Item size: Approx 230x140x40mm (9x5x1.5 inches).
Item weight: Approx 250g (8oz)