• 2mm thick quality leather
• Holds 4 blues harmonicas
• Wear one or more on your belt
• Buy two and get a free single harp pouch
The Pinegrove Harmonica Holster is made using the highest quality full grain vegetable-tanned leather. This leather is a full 2mm thick (5oz). After tanning, the leather has been drum-softened to give flexibility and raise its beautiful natural grain. Every piece is different.
Two belt loops on the back slide onto any waist belt up to 2 1/2 inches wide (65mm). The compact 9" width (23cm) allows you to wear 2, 3 or even 4 holsters around your belt, giving you up to 16 harps at your fingertips. These holsters feel good too. You may prefer to keep them on a separate belt to quickly sling round your hips when needed. Feels comfortable and looks the business.
All the pockets are carefully sized to hold your harps secure, but their shape allows harps to be pulled out and replaced quickly while on stage. This harp holster is an original design by Pinegrove owner and harp player Rod Boyes. It has been fully tested by an energetic stage musician (Doc Neale of The Revelator band) without any harps flying out.
Why you should buy this harmonica holster:
• Designed and built throughout to last a lifetime, we guarantee it
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free sticker, lookbook etc
• Fast shipping worldwide using British Royal Mail - stock usually ready to go
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
Occasional wrinkles, scratches, small flat areas and spots are typical on the leather used for this holder. Full grain means it’s the topmost layer, the outer layer of the cowhide and the toughest part. The grain has an incredible natural beauty and makes every case unique. We select the best parts of each hide for the outer cover and aim to achieve symmetry in the grain pattern across it. We do not use parts of the hide that will be detrimental to the product's performance. These parts are often re-used for coasters & tags - we respect the cow.
Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1" (23 x 10.5 x 2.5cm)
Pocket width: 1 1/2" (4cm)
Belt width capacity: 2 1/2" (6.5cm)
Weight: 4oz (100g)