This harmonica case is an adaptation of the Pinegrove Eight-Pack Harmonica Case, with an additional pocket for one chromatic harmonica. The other pockets hold 8 blues harmonicas, the common 10-hole diatonic type that all blues and rock players use. The extra harp pocket is 160mm (6 1/2") long and suitable for a common chromatic such as the Hohner 270/48. At the gig or session, the case can be reversed and the straps reattached, giving you an instant bench-top harp holder for easy access.
The outer leather for this case has been selected for its toughness as well as looks. It's a full 2mm thick. You can smell the quality. Inside the pockets are also made from high quality vegetable tanned leather, specially cut to allow you grab any harp quickly. The chromatic pocket has a fold-over flap that tucks securely behind the harmonica itself and gives extra protection. Take your pick of black or brown leathers when you order. This style case is also available for 4, 6, 8, 12 or 16 harmonicas.
• Highest quality full grain leather that won't wear out
• Compact design
• Pockets shaped for easy access
• Case folds back to become a bench-top harp holder
• Suitable for use on stage, in music sessions or at home
• Solid brass hardware with antique finish
• Tough, thick, everlasting synthetic thread
• Reinforced side panels
Why you should buy this case:
• A prestige leather case for anyone who loves their harps
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Read the reviews on this page, they make us very proud
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free real leather harmonica pouch
• Also comes with a free sticker and leather beer mat
• Fast shipping worldwide using British Royal Mail - stock usually ready to go
Occasional wrinkles, scratches, small flat areas and spots are typical on the leather used for this case. Full grain means it’s the topmost layer, the outer layer of the cowhide and the toughest part. The grain has an incredible natural beauty and makes every case unique. We select the best parts of each hide for the outer cover and aim to achieve symmetry in the grain pattern across it. We do not use parts of the hide that will be detrimental to the product's performance. These parts are often re-used for tags - we respect the cow.