This slim leather harmonica case holds 6 harmonicas - the 10 hole type that is most commonly used. Any brand will fit, whether it's Hohner, Lee Oskar, Suzuki, etc. This case will hold your blues harps strong and safe. It's built out of thick leather and stitched together with unbreakable thread, so will last forever. It took me a long time to find this leather and its perfect for the job. It's thick, so it protects. It's soft, so it cushions your precious harps. The 6-Pack has solid brass fasteners and a tough leather lining, so you can trust it will last and last. You get a lifetime guarantee with it, so give it a hard time.
This case is also available for 4, 8, 9, 12 or 16 harmonicas.
This is all-natural leather, tanned the old way with tree bark and plant extracts (tannins). Each cowhide is then softened in a huge rolling drum to make its natural grain rise. This also brings out any marks and scratches which just add more character. Every case is different, and develops more character with age.
We make this case from start to finish here in our workshop, so you know it's well made. We cut every piece, sew every stitch and slowly finish every edge, so you get perfection and a great home for your harps. Finally we place it in a soft cotton gift bag and then a tough, padded, waterproof mail bag, so it gets to you just as we made it. You also get a complimentary leather harp pouch, a Pinegrove sticker and a lifetime guarantee card.
• Highest quality full grain leather that won't wear out
• Compact design
• Pockets shaped for easy access
• Case folds back to become a bench-top harp holder
• Suitable for use on stage, in music sessions or at home
• Solid brass hardware with antique finish
• Tough, thick, everlasting synthetic thread
• Reinforced side panels
Why you should buy this case:
• A prestige leather case for anyone who loves their harps
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Read the reviews on this page, they make us very proud
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Church Stretton, Shropshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free real leather harmonica pouch
• Fast shipping worldwide using British Royal Mail - stock usually ready to go
Occasional wrinkles, scratches, small flat areas and spots are typical on the leather used for this case. Full grain means it’s the topmost layer, the outer layer of the cowhide and the toughest part. The grain has an incredible natural beauty and makes every case unique. We select the best parts of each hide for the outer cover and aim to achieve symmetry in the grain pattern across it. We do not use parts of the hide that will be detrimental to the product's performance. These parts are often re-used for tags - we respect the cow.