• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Full-grain high quality leather
• Choice of 9 stitch colours
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove BS63 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for lasting comfort, so reducing shoulder pain from long gigs and rehearsals. It can be used with all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) full-grain aniline cowhide with a smooth silky finish. This "Montana" leather has a soft supple feel, yet is durable enough to withstand the punishment of constant stage work.
On the back of the strap is nubuck, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment.
The BS63 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). We also have a narrower strap in the same style, the GS61. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx