• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Relic-style high quality oiled leather
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove BS63 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for lasting comfort, so reducing shoulder pain from long gigs and rehearsals. It can be used with all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) oiled cowhide with a natural grain pattern, made under the strict specifications of our specialist leather supplier in Yorkshire, England. This leather has been dyed with an authentic antique relic effect.
On the back of the strap is nubuck leather (a thick polished suede), which will never crack or wear out. This provides some grip, but slides when you want to adjust your playing angle. Just release a little pressure.
Inside are two layers of cushioning - a layer of sports foam, plus another layer of thick wadding, These provide plenty of comfort for long gigs. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stand up to tough treatment for many years.
The BS63 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). We also have a narrower strap in the same style, the GS61. The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
• Supplied in a cotton gift bag with free gift & sticker
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 400g (10oz) approx