• Naturally-tanned high quality leather
• Thick padding for long lasting comfort
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
The Pinegrove GS61 leather guitar strap is hand built for comfort as well as looks. On the top side is thick 5oz (2mm) vegetable-tanned cowhide with a completely natural grain. The leather has been drum-softened by the tannery to enhance the grain.
On the back of the strap is nubuck leather (a thick polished suede), which will never crack or otherwise let you down. Inside is a layer of long-lasting thick wadding, so you'll be able to play long gigs and still feel fresh. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for many years.
The GS61 guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). We also have a 3" strap with the same design, the BS63. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range - see the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• Also available as a wider 3" strap
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (9oz) approx