• 3.5mm thick (9oz) highest quality leather
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Cushioned shoulder pad
• Stitch colour option
This hand-crafted guitar strap is made from full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. It has a beautiful natural grain and the smell alone reflects its quality. The leather comes from only the best part of the cow hide which has the strongest grain. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort. Designed and made to professional musician standards: no sore shoulder at the end of a gig!
This classic vintage-style guitar strap is 18mm (3/4") wide, with a 55mm (2 1/4") wide shoulder pad. The shoulder pad is foam-lined and is shaped to fit comfortably around the neck. The strap has a long adjustment length, from 104cm (41") all the way to 140cm (55"). Message me if you require a longer or shorter strap. A "hidden stud" adjustment system ensures no metal parts are exposed to scratch or dent your instrument.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Not suitable for locking strap pins that require a larger pin hole. This style of guitar strap is also available in a full 1 inch width, the GS25.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free pick holder or other gift.
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 18mm (3/4")
Strap length: 104cm (41") to 140cm (55"). Please ask for shorter or longer.
Shoulder pad dimensions: 28.5cm (11") x 5.5cm (2.25").
Weight: 185g (6.5oz)