• 3.5mm thick (9oz) highest quality leather
• Standard 60mm wide (2 3/8 inches)
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Double stitched for extra strength.
If all you want is a simple guitar strap made from a really good piece of leather, then this is the one. The design is simple, it's all about the leather.
The GS41 Leather Guitar Strap is made from a single shoulder of full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. This leather has a beautiful, unique natural grain and patina that will only improve with age. It even has a proper leather smell. The leather comes from only the best part of the cowhide where it has the strongest grain. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort.
Once the shape has been cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. The strap is then double stitched all round for extra strength. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
This guitar strap is a full 60mm (2 3/8") wide, with leather 3.5mm thick (9oz). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. Choose short, regular or extra long in the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with free gift - see options
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
• Rod's guarantee - if you don't love it, send it back!
This style of guitar strap is also available with a wider 76mm (3 inch) width. See the BS53 Wide Guitar Strap.
Strap width: 60mm (2 3/8")
Strap lengths: see options
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx.