• 3.5mm thick (9oz) highest quality leather
• Standard 60mm wide (2 3/8 inches)
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Hand-crafted hammered steel effect
The GS41 Leather Guitar Strap is made from a single shoulder of full-grain vegetable-tanned Italian leather. This leather has a beautiful, unique natural grain and patina that will only improve with age. It even has a proper leather smell. The leather comes from only the best part of the cowhide where it has the strongest grain. Following tanning, the leather has been softened, resulting in a strap that holds your instrument well and gives maximum comfort.
Once the shape has been cut out, the edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. A hammered texture and paint effect has then been crafted by hand in our own workshop. This is a professional level guitar strap that feels good, looks good and even smells good.
This guitar strap is a full 60mm (2 3/8") wide, with leather 3.5mm thick (9oz). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. Choose short, regular or extra long in the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic. This style of guitar strap is also available with a wider 76mm (3 inch) width. See the BS53 Guitar Strap. Also available as the Gold Meteor, with a gold paint effect.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with free gift - see options
• Designed and hand-made by Pinegrove Leather, England
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
• Rod's guarantee - if you don't love it, send it back!
Strap width: 60mm (2 3/8")
Strap lengths: see options
Weight: 200g (8oz) approx.