• Perfect for small travel guitars and mandolins
• 9oz weight (3mm thick) highest quality leather
• 6 colours to choose from
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
The GS88 is made from 3mm thick vegetable tanned leather with a natural grain that will become more enhanced with age. The strap is 1 inch wide (25mm) to suit small travel guitars such as the "Baby" Taylor GS Mini (BT1, BT2) and the Little Martin (LX, LX1,LX1E, LX1R, LX1RE, LXK2). The strap edges go through a 5-stage hand-crafted process of bevelling (rounding), polishing, dyeing, sealing and further polishing. This results in a comfortable strap which does not cut into your shoulder.
Length adjustment is via our standard double-stud method, giving a 40-55" (102-140 cm) range. There is also an optional shorter range. A sliding leather cover protects your guitar from the brass studs. Please ask if you need a longer or shorter strap.
The 1 inch width gives plenty of support for lightweight guitars, but can be attached to any guitar or bass, either acoustic or electric. Also suitable for ukulele, tenor guitar, mandolin and other compact folk instruments where an ordinary guitar strap would look out of keeping. The pin holes are a standard 3/8" (8mm) wide.
• Fits on any guitar, acoustic or electric
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with choice of free gifts
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in England
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
Ideal for Washburn Rover, Tanglewood Travel Guitar, Yamaha Travel Guitar, Fender Sonoran Mini or CT-140SE, Epiphone El Nino, Epiphone Lil' Tex, any parlour guitar and any 3/4 size guitar. Also ukuleles and mandolins.
Strap width: 25mm (1")
Strap length: 40-55" (102-140 cm)
Weight: 125g (5oz)