• Naturally tanned highest quality leather
• Embroidered design in cutaway
• Full 3 inches wide (77mm)
• Suitable for all guitars and bass guitars
The Pinegrove GS90 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built from premium quality vegetable-tanned leather, 2mm thick and made to last a lifetime. This has a distinct natural grain and a slight relic (aged) effect. The Cutaway range features a psychedelic woven design insert, guaranteed to add to your on-stage kudos and enhance your guitar's good looks.
The GS90 is a full 3 inches wide (76mm) to spread the weight of a heavy guitar or bass. On the back of the strap is real nubuck leather, good and thick, which will never crack, peel or otherwise let you down. Inside is a layer of 3mm thick sports foam for added comfort. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment even on long tours.
The GS90 guitar strap is 3" wide (a full 76mm). The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
• Supplied in a cotton gift bag with free gift & sticker
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 300g (10oz) approx