• High quality thick leathers
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Padded for long-lasting comfort
• Long adjustment range, with options
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
A guitar strap for those who know how to put on a show. Hand-built from real leather cowhide* in our own workshop in rural Shropshire, England. The design was inspired by legends of Welsh dragons just over the border to our west. The top pieces are individually cut out and connected to provide a texture as found on lizard skin, with free edges that move with the wearer.
The strap design is a full 3 inches wide (76mm) to spread the load of a heavy guitar or bass. There is also a 1/8" thick (3mm) sports foam filler for added comfort on long gigs. The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. Choose your preferred length in the options - see the Tech Spec below for details. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
On the back of the strap is tough nubuck leather, which will never crack or otherwise let you down. Nubuck is a polished suede often used for boots. It provides some grip, but won't grip your shirt when you want to change your guitar's angle.
The Dragon Skin straps are made to order. Let us know if you need a different colour set to that shown in our online catalogue. We'll see if we have the leather.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Shipped worldwide
• Can be custom made in your own choice of colors
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
• Regular length: 40 to 54" (101 to 137cm)
• Short length: 34 to 48" (86 to 122cm)
• Long length: 46 to 60" (117 to 154cm)
• Strap width: 3" (76mm)
• Weight: 250g (10oz) approx
*Yes, we admit this strap is not made from actual dragon skin!