• 3 large accessory pockets
• Also holds up to 15 picks (plectrums)
• Space enough for a fingerpicks tin
• Choice of four styles
• Also suitable for banjo and mandolin accessories
This real leather guitar accessories wallet is specially designed for all the things every guitarist needs. It has three pockets, plus a picks holder that holds up to 15 picks (plectrums). The largest pocket holds a full set of spare strings. The second pocket is designed to hold a large capo* and/or a slide. A third pocket behind the pick holder takes cards and cash. These pockets are all nice and big (11cm/4") and will take many other items, such as an electronic tuner, fingerpicks tin, string winder, slide, etc. The wallet is still small enough to fit in the strings compartment of a hardshell guitar case.
This guitar strings wallet uses two bovine leathers. The wallet body is made from real vegetable-tanned leather. The picks holder is made from a slightly thicker nubuck or similar with good spring to hold the picks nice and tight. The wallet is held closed with a high quality one inch elastic strap.
Comes in a cotton gift bag with either a free pick holder keyring, or a metal fingerpicks tin. See the options.
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• We ship worldwide, usually in 2 days
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
Item size: 120x120x15mm (4.5" x 4.33" x 0.5")
Item weight: 85g (3oz) average
*Many guitar players have a capo to help them play in different keys. It clamps across strings on the fretboard, and makes the whole guitar play at a higher pitch. Banjo players also use them.
Click to play video. Shows old style cover!