• Thick, soft high-quality leathers
• Designed for super-comfort
• Relieves the weight of a heavy guitar
• Choose suede or grainy leather underside
The Pinegrove BS66 heavyweight leather bass guitar strap is a full 95mm wide (nearly 4 inches) and 15mm thick (over half an inch). It is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals. Three layers of foam and wadding take the strain of a heavy instrument. These are wrapped up in thick suede or soft leather to create a thick "rolled edge", so creating a soft cushion against your neck.
On the top side is 5oz (2mm thick) soft oiled leather, made under the strict specifications of our local leather supplier here in Yorkshire, England. The strap is also backed with this leather at the nose & rear end. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for many years.
The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Can be used with any guitar or bass guitar, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton drawsting carry bag
• Free gift included - see the options
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
Strap width: 95mm
Strap length: See options
Weight: 500g (18oz) approx