• Features Indian embroidered design
• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Thick, superior quality leathers
The Pinegrove GS98 Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for lasting comfort, so reducing shoulder pain from long gigs and rehearsals. It can be used with all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
On the upper side is thick 5oz (2mm) full-grain aniline cowhide with a smooth silky finish. This "Montana" leather has a soft supple feel, yet is durable enough to withstand the punishment of constant stage work. On the back of the strap is nubuck leather (a thick polished suede), which will never crack or wear out. This provides some grip, but slides when you want to adjust your playing angle. Just release a little pressure.
Inside are two layers of cushioning - a layer of sports foam, plus another layer of thick wadding, These provide plenty of comfort for long gigs. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stand up to tough treatment for many years.
The strap has a standard interlace adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. See the options. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
• Supplied in a cotton gift bag with free gift & sticker
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 14oz (400g) approx