• Double-padded for long lasting comfort
• Full 3 inches wide (76mm)
• Realistic ostrich-skin pattern on quality cowhide
• Suitable for all guitars and basses
The Pinegrove BS63-O Leather Guitar Strap is hand built for maximum comfort, so you'll never get a sore shoulder from long gigs and rehearsals.
The top side of the BS63-O is high quality Italian cowhide with an incredibly realistic ostrich-skin effect embossed onto it. We apply our own relic dye effect in-house. On the back is Spanish cowhide suede, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside are two layers of padding, designed and tested for long-term comfort. You'll never want to stop playing because of an aching shoulder again. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for a good 50 years or more.
The BS63-O bass guitar strap is 3" wide (76mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 52" (96 to 132cm). See the options to order a longer or shorter strap. Message us for an extra long strap. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars and bass guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Also available as a standard width (2 3/8") guitar strap
• We ship worldwide and usually have stock ready to go
• Designed and hand-made in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 3" (76mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (10oz) approx