• 2mm thick (5oz) high quality leather
• Holds 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 or 16 blues harmonicas
• Black, brown, red or tan leather
• Brass or steel-effect hardware
New for 2023, the Pinegrove Harmonica Belt now has a Deluxe version with top flaps covering every pocket. Solid brass Sam Browne studs hold each flap closed.
The Pinegrove Harmonica Belt is made using the highest quality full grain vegetable-tanned leather. This leather is a full 2mm thick (5oz). After tanning, the leather has been drum-softened to give flexibility and raise its beautiful natural grain. Every piece is different.
The Pinegrove Harmonica Belt is designed to hold 10-hole diatonic blues harmonicas. The pockets are sized to hold any straight harps, from Crossovers to Lee Oskars. We've even managed to squeeze in a huge Huang Star Perfomer**. The pockets hold your harps quite tight at first, but after a day or two the pockets form themselves to the shape of your harps and it becomes easier to pull the harps out.
The belt itself is made from super tough 3.5mm thick leather and fitted with a cast brass buckle. (Zinc steel-effect buckle optional.) The buckle is a standard size, so it can be changed for another that features your own personal mojo.
Enter your waist size in the options when you order. Comes with 6 inches (15cm) adjustment, as on many regular belts. Each pocket is 1 1/2" wide (40mm).
Why you should buy this harmonica belt:
• Designed and built throughout to last a lifetime, we guarantee it
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Shropshire, England
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free stickers
• Fast shipping worldwide with tracking
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
6-slot harp holder section 13 1/4" / 34cm
8-slot harp holder section: 16 1/2" / 42cm
10-slot harp holder section: 19 3/4" / 50cm
12 slot harp holder section: 23" / 58cm
Belt length: Select in options.
**Not a recommended harmonica!