• 2mm thick quality leather
• Holds 4 blues harmonicas
• Black, brown, tan or red
• Order for left-side or right-side
• Order 2 and get a free harmonica pouch
The Pinegrove Hipslinger holds four 10-hole diatonic blues harmonicas, ready on your hip at any time for quick-draw harp breaks. The pockets are sized to hold any straight harps, from Crossovers to Lee Oskars, and Golden Melodys too. Left-side and right-side versions are available. Choose either, or order both and wear one on each side.
The Hipslinger fits on any waist belt up to 2 inches wide (50mm). The twin straps are held on with strong snap fasteners. A leg cord is provided for extra stability, but you can take it off if you don't like the look. This holster is so comfortable to wear you'll forget it's there. Even if you sit down the harps will stay by your side, safe in their pockets.
The Hipslinger is made using the highest quality full grain vegetable-tanned leather. This leather is a full 2mm thick (5oz). After tanning, the leather has been drum-softened to give flexibility and raise its beautiful natural grain. The pockets hold your harps quite tight at first, but after a day or two the pockets form themselves to the shape of your harps and it becomes easier to pull the harps out.
• Designed and built throughout to last a lifetime, we guarantee it
• My promise: If you don't love it, send it back. All costs refunded
• Hand-built in our own workshop in Shropshire, England
• Designed by a harmonica player, made by perfectionists
• Any questions? No problem, fire away - we're friendly!
Dimensions: 14 x 4 1/4 x 1" (35 x 11 x 2.5cm)
Pocket width: 1 1/2" (4cm)
Belt width capacity: 2" (5cm)
Weight: 5oz (125g)