• 9oz weight (3mm thick) highest quality leather
• Lightweight 3/4" width (18mm)
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
• Choice of 9 stitch colours
Beautifully crafted, adjustable length leather mandolin strap for A-shape mandolins. Made from vegetable tanned, 3mm thick (9oz) leather, it is soft and supple, yet grips the shoulder well. It's just 18mm wide (3/4 inch), so suits a mandolin well. There are 4 colours to choose from - brown, black, tan & forest green. Red and blue can be made on request.
The strap adjusts from 40 inches (102 cm) to 55 inches (140 cm) long, using our "hidden stud" system. The strap can be fitted to strap buttons at both ends, or to the headstock (the top of the neck where the tuners are) using a cord or a headstock loop (see free gift options).
A 5-stage polishing process brings out the best in the leather, with the strap edges carefully rounded for comfort and a top class finish.
Comes supplied with a cotton gift bag and a free gift - see options.
• Big smile guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Designed and hand-made in rural Shropshire, England.
• Comes in a reusable cotton drawstring gift bag.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message us anytime for more details or customisation.