• Thick padding for long lasting comfort
• Realistic ostrich-skin pattern on quality cowhide
• Non-scratch secure adjustment system
The top side is high quality Italian cowhide with an incredibly realistic ostrich-skin effect embossed onto it. On the back of the strap is nubuck, good and thick, which will never wear thin or otherwise let you down. Inside is a layer of long-lasting thick wadding, so you'll be able to play long gigs and still feel fresh. The whole strap is expertly stitched together with highest quality non-decay thread, so it will stay together and survive tough treatment for many years.
The GS61-O guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range from 38" to 54" (96 to 132cm). The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a free gift - see options
• Designed and hand-made in Shropshire, England
• If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details
Strap width: 2 3/8" (60mm)
Strap length: See options
Weight: 250g (8oz) approx