• Full grain leather
• Long adjustment range
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The Pinegrove GS70 is a fully padded guitar strap with a thick cow-suede backing, giving great comfort and feel. The topside is made from a combination of highest quality 2-3mm thick leathers, good and sturdy to give you strength and confidence. The oiled leather with a strong natural grain has a slight relic effect which will improve with age. Strap design is an original from the Pinegrove Leather workshop, influenced by American 1950s automobile styling. Think tailfins.
This guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a choice of free gifts
• Fast, friendly service to guitar players worldwide
• Hand-built in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details