• Luxury full grain leather
• Long adjustment range
• Rod's guarantee: If you don't love it, send it back! All costs refunded.
The Pinegrove GS70 is a fully padded guitar strap with a thick cow-suede backing, giving great comfort and feel. The topside is made from a combination of highest quality 2-3mm thick leathers, good and sturdy to give you strength and confidence. Strap design is an original from the Pinegrove Leather workshop, influenced by American 1950s automobile styling. Think tailfins.
This guitar strap is 2 3/8" wide (a full 60mm). The strap has a standard interweave adjustment tailpiece with 8 slots, giving a long adjustment range. The pin holes are a standard 8mm (3/8") wide. Add a note to your order if you require larger pin holes for strap locks.
Perfect for all guitars, electric and acoustic.
• Comes in a cotton gift bag with a choice of free gifts
• Fast, friendly service to guitar players worldwide
• Hand-built in Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire, England
• Scroll down to see customer feedback below
• Phone 07973 154888 (UK) or message Rod anytime for more details